SunSirs--China Commodity Data Group

Sign In

Join Now

Home > Commodity News > News Detail
Commodity News
SunSirs: Driven by Good Cost, the Price of Chinese Spandex is Easy to Rise but Hard to Fall
September 29 2020 08:05:49SunSirs(Linda)

According to SunSirs price monitoring, the domestic spandex market was temporarily stable in September. As of September 27, the average price of spandex 40D was 33,100 yuan/ton, up 4.09% from the beginning of the month and 4.22% year-on-year. The upstream cost support pressure continues to rise, and there is no shortage of factories that have the intention to continue to explore. The industry starts at about 80%, and individual manufacturers say that there are specifications in short supply.

The market price of raw material pure MDI rose strongly. As of September 27, the market price was 19,500-20,000 yuan/ton wire transfer barrels, an increase of 4,100-4,300 yuan/ton from the beginning of the month. The spot on the market was tight, and traders were reluctant to sell. Some traders closed the market. The industry started 6.5%, and the start of the work increased slightly. The PTMEG factory has a strong intention to hold up the price, and the new single offer continues to be explored. The current mainstream price of 1,800 molecular weight sources is 14000-14500 yuan/ton, and the actual order is negotiated at 13,700-14,500 yuan/ton, which is an increase of 200 yuan/ton from the beginning of the month. In terms of installations, the industry started operating at more than 70%, and most installations remained stable. Among them, the 40,000-ton installation in Yizheng Dalian was shutting down.

In the downstream market, the Xiaoshao area of ​​Zhejiang Province started normally, and the operation level of the circular knitting machine and wrapping yarn market remained at 60-70%. The end demand in Zhuji area of ​​Yiwu is acceptable, and the wrapping yarn market starts at 60% to 70%; the start of Changshu area in Jiangsu is stable, and the start level of the circular knitting machine market is at 50% to 60%. The overall market in Fujian is operating normally, with lace remaining at 40%. , Warp knitting is at 60% to 70%; enterprises in Guangdong have started operations steadily, and the market for wrapping yarn, warp knitting and circular knitting machines is maintained at 60% to 80%.

SunSirs analysts believe that, driven by favorable costs, the price of spandex continues to rise, and the price rises began to be relatively cautious in the middle and late ten days. The supply of manufacturers remained stable, and individual supplies were slightly tight. Pure MDI and PTMEG continued to rise, and the cost side was positive and support increased. Downstream terminals are resistant to high prices. Although the National Day holiday is approaching, the enthusiasm for stocking is not high. They buy more on demand, and the overall market outlook is strong. On the whole, it is expected that in the short term, the price of spandex market may maintain a situation where it is easy to rise but difficult to fall after the shock adjustment.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact SunSirs with support@sunsirs.com.

8 Industries
Energy
Chemical
Rubber & Plastics
Textile
Non-ferrous Metals
Steel
Building Materials
Agricultural & Sideline Products